Saturday, June 30, 2012

Totally Not Suspicious Craigslist Post

I present this one without much comment, except that I've blocked off a portion of the telephone number  to save the poor victim any further abuse.  I think the situation speaks for itself... it's pretty mean, but I'll admit I did get a laugh out of it. This is definitely "Best of Craigslist" material.


nikon 70-200mm f2.8 vr II - $1150 (e van)

few scratches on the lens but none on the glass. bought it 2 years ago still have receipt.

call *** *** nine o nine nine


its a land line so dont text and i dont have time to read email so just call


my hateful son always pranks on people who call our landline, if he say we are not selling anything just tell him to get sam on the phone. and he will say i am not there so u just have to call again so i can pick up earlier than he does 

No comments:

Post a Comment