Thursday, August 16, 2012

Off the Grid for a Week

It's been a gloriously hot summer here in Vancouver, and this is the first year in a number of years that I've actually been able to enjoy it. If you have ever wanted to visit here, July and August are the beach months, it's just as warm, or warmer than a Southern California day, except the water is a bit cooler. However, it will be nice to get away from the heat for a while, so I'll be going offline for a bit over a week. That means that I'll be missing out on the torrent of news that will be sure to come from Photokina, but I can live with that, every year brings something new, and it's always about the next thing.... and the next next thing.

Here's a little bit of inspiration for all of you workaholics, like me, who find it hard to detach and rest. Keep enjoying your summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment